Research & Development
1. Agri Life core strengths:
- New Product Developments- BioPesticides , BioFertilizers and BioStimulants
- Process improvements ,- Botanical extraction , Solid and submerged fermentation systems
- Contract research - Product development for agri bio inputs
2. RADOSOM :
In-house R&D Centre of the Group recognized by Government of India, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology
3. Acdemic projects and training :
Focussed on training BCIL scholars and biotech students.
4. Technology :
- Agri Life has entered into Technical Advisory arrangement with National Centre for Industrial Microbes (NCIM), A Govt of India unit in National Chemical Laboratory at Pune.
- Agri Life also works closely with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
5. Intellectual Property:
Agri Life products have been registered with regulatory authorities like Central Insecticides Board, Govt of India, (CIB) and Company has strain ownerships established for some microbial organisms.